Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back in the Box Top Game!

Wow! That is all I can say about this past holiday season!  My family moved right at Thanksgiving and although it has been wonderful moving into our new home it has been a process of getting caught up on those things that got pushed to the side.  This year, my goal is to get more organized so that everyday things can be a little easier.   I do apologize if any of you got frustrated with me not posting Box Top & Campbell's deals over that time.


Now I am back in the Box Top & Campbell's label adventure!  I look at saving money as an adventure.  That usually means how can I get an item, that my family uses for the cheapest price AND is there anyway I can donate, reuse or recycle that item. That is why I enjoy  Box Top's and Campbell's labels.  They  have been a passion of mine for a few years and I really enjoy helping Garden Springs Elementary earn money without having to sell anything.  Why not give back when all it takes is looking at the item for a label, cutting it, and sending it in.


Please follow me in this blog as I post great Box Top and Campbell's label grocery deals!  I will also from time to time be posting other items that I feel are exceptionally at a great price or even FREE!  Please feel free to comment and let me know if there is anything more that you would like me to post.


Look for my next post to be all the great deals for this week!


Thank you for joining me in this adventure!


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment