Background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Coupons for Box Tops

Before I officially start posting Box Top & Campbell's items I wanted to let everyone know that this list is not all inclusive.  I am only posting the deals of which are a great low price and only items with Box Tops or Campbell's labels. 

I do use coupons so the posting will have where the coupon came from and the week it was published in the Sunday newspaper.  Also, the highlighted links are the Internet coupons that you can print at home.  I will be posting the rules for using coupons because they are different at each store. 

I hope that these postings will help not only provide savings for your family but also allow you to be able to donate these label's to Garden Springs Elementary and help earn money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment